BMC digital IT powers 82% of Fortune 500 companies
Automate workload management on your mainframe
Get more from your mainframe by integrating Control-M Workload Automation. Build, change, schedule, and monitor batch services for your mainframe from a single point of control.
- Manage constantly increasing size and complexity of data center workloads with a scalable solution.
- Improve productivity with an enterprise view and easy-to-use interface.
- Reduce manual intervention and likelihood of errors with the ability to forecast the impact of changes.
- Enhance service levels and data accuracy with predictive analytics that provide advanced notification of potential problems.
Unified batch management for your mainframe
Single point of control
Automate z/OS enterprise workloads for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
Exceptional service delivery
Get the earliest possible notification of potential service delays, minimize time and effort of diagnosing and correcting problems, and maximize resource utilization by batch workload.
Automatic validation of job execution data
Detect job setup inaccuracies, prevent delays, and guarantee higher service levels and performance.
Single enterprise solution
Manage batch processes that span multiple scheduling solutions, using existing tools that require no risky migration efforts.
External event management
Detect system events such as database management, online transactions, messages, and commands and provide automated response and availability management.
Efficient, automated job restarts
Eliminate time-consuming manual intervention and potential errors.
Advanced tape management
Increase user productivity and reduce training time through a focal point of control and extensive VTS, ATL, and high capacity removable media management capabilities.
Take a closer look
- Manage z/OS, Windows, Linux, ERP, business intelligence and big data workloads from a single graphical interface.
- Gain business-oriented, graphical forecasting of new and changing workloads.
- Analyze potential impact of changes in workload or IT infrastructure on batch services.
- Give business users and application owners insight into their workload via an intuitive web application or mobile devices.
- Easily meet all governance and compliance requirements with comprehensive auditing, version management, and reporting.
“Control-M gives us an enterprise view of our schedule, so we can see how mainframe jobs integrate with jobs on our distributed systems. Ultimately, that means developing schedules and analyzing issues should take less time.”— Virginia Carron, IT Manager, JB Hunt
Also available for Control-M
Ensure syntactically correct, error-free JCL to optimize mainframe batch processing by integrating with Control-M Workload Automation.
Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing immediate web-based viewing and automated distribution to reports generated through batch services.
Control-M Managed File Transfer securely automates file transfers from a central interface that provides convenience, visibility and control.
Control-M Batch Impact Manager gives you the visibility and agility to quickly remediate issues before they affect service delivery.