Optimize mainframe batch processing with accurate JCL
Ensure syntactically correct, error-free JCL for your mainframe batch processing with Control-M JCL Verify 8.
- Integrate JCL verification capabilities with Control-M.
- Reduce redundant job processing and recovery costs associated with restarts due to JCL problems.
- Solve production problems faster through increased automation.
- Meet increasingly demanding service delivery requirements.
Automated JCL verification optimizes mainframe batch processing
Check that all standard IBM® z/OS® JCL syntax (including all symbolic substitutions), procedures (PROCs), programs, and JES2 and JES3 control statements are correct.
Certify access rights to datasets.
Rule-based site standards
Define site-specific standards and policies with user-defined rules.
Change management integration
Work in CA-Endeavor Software Change Manager to help ensure the master copy of your production JCL is valid.
Take a closer look
- Determine if inline and referenced PROCs are expanded
- Locate load modules with z/OS search criteria
- Scan JCL when checked in or out of library management system
Find more Control-M solutions for your needs
Control-M Batch Impact Manager gives you the visibility and agility to quickly remediate issues before they affect service delivery.
Easily automate and simplify batch application workflows to reduce costs and speed up the delivery of business services with BMC Control-M Workload Change Manager.